[Healeys] Insulation

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 17:40:21 MDT 2011

Almost,
My engine has about 35k on it over the last 35 years. Waiting to restart
mine, with newly rebuilt HD8 Carbs.  Hopefully two weeks out to restart.good
luck with your initial startup.  The machine shop did a fast job.

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write

On May 28, 2011 11:33 PM, "Austin Healey" <pajtamuvek at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am in about the same situation. Engine, transmission in, new loom
wiaiting
> to be installed.
>
> Gergo
>
> 2011/5/28 I Erbs <eyera3 at gmail.com>
>
>> Would like to see some photos,
>> I still need to bolt down my tranny mounts and drive shaft. New wire
>> harness
>> this weekend, carbs back in two weeks, then hook up and restart car for
>> first time in 20 months, when we started this project. Still lots to do,
>> but a lot has been completed.
>> Good luck with recovery. Do your exercises
>>
>> Ira Erbs
>> DIGS-4 Solutions
>> Portland, OR
>>
>> sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections
because
>> my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write
>>
>> On May 27, 2011 12:04 PM, "Thomas Morrione" <tjmorrio at colby.edu> wrote:
>> > Ira b9 fwiw b9 I put my grommets in after I put on durmat and the
>> tarpaper.
>> It
>> > worked ok in all but two of the cases where I didnB9t cut holes quite
>> large
>> > enough b9 suggest just eyeball it and see if thereB9s any likelihood
that
>> > youB9ll not be able to put the grommet in without more trimming. I did
>> put
>> > the couple of balk gromment/plugs in before I put on the duramat.
Forgot