[Healeys] Tools for sale

john gillespie austinbj8 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 18:40:51 MDT 2011

Hello listers,  I have the following items for sale: Flaring tool set ( new)
$40.00,  Snap On Compression Tester Set  (new), part # MT308L  $100.00,
Bearing Driver Set (new) $45.00, Snap On piston Ring Compressor (new) $12.00
and Snap On Tubing Bender, part # TBS 200A, (slightly used) $28.00.  Note the
prices on these items include the shipping to an address in the USA.
I also have a Snap On Puller set board and various pullers and bearing
splitters for sale, the cost to buy the items would be apox. $1000.00 (photo
available).  Will sell the board and pullers for $350.00, price includes
shipping to an address in the USA.
TIA,  John Gillespie