[Healeys] Dual Circuit Brakes

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Fri Mar 25 11:49:57 MST 2011

I am not sure I understand this. Does the XKE have two brake master cylinders,
one for each reservoir? Or only one master cylinder & two reservoirs? If two
master cylinders, is one for the front brakes & one for the rear? If yes,
wouldn't that be dual circuits? If no, what was the intent?
Gary

I have a '69 XKE that does not have dual circuit brakes.  It does have
wo brake fluid reservoirs, but not an additional set of brake lines, so
 don't consider it dual circuit.