[Healeys] Seat belt webbing

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 05:15:59 MST 2011

Geez.
How many of you guys have had a serious accident in a Healey????
Theory is really interesting.
Reality is actually the answer.
Laws are in place. Obey them.
Ok. Here is my first contribution.
Google YouTube
Jeremy Welch Montihey 2002
Maybe I misspelt the track in France. But you'll find it. Jeremy
wasn't a happy man afterwards. But he is now alive and a dad.
Driving Is dangerous. Seat belts make it safer.
My biggest accident? Just call it luck. And I didn't even bend my
alloy steering wheel..
Wear a legal seat belt.
Or not. It's like the helmet arguement. If you have a $10 head...

Sent from  my iPhone