[Healeys] Question

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Jun 25 22:24:11 MDT 2011

Yes, we did (put on a rear crank seal). Why would that cause upward pulsing?

The crankcase ventilator--think that's what I'm calling the road draft tube--has very little pulsing pressure, which doesn't seem to change much when we remove/replace the oil filler cap. I'm pretty sure the tube is clear, but we'll check.

Thanks for the reply.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA