[Healeys] Musings

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Thu Jun 9 13:42:48 MDT 2011

That's kinda how my two boys got into it.
I came home from work back in the sixties, in the country, to surprise them as
they had taken my rider mower, stripped it down, took off the deck and blade,
took off the governor and were racing down the hill.
They have always loved working on cars. The youngest did the body and paint
work on my BJ7 and has his own restoration business in Georgia. This always
provides me an enjoyment. Last year he finished a 1967 Mustang GT500 and asked
me to take it for a spin. He had to press me to really "put to the petal to
the metal". Damn, that car was fast.
Bill
BJ7