[Healeys] Musings

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 02:45:58 MDT 2011

My boy is 2 And a half. So far he loves crawling all over the cars. He
has a particular affi ity for his grandmum's Spitfire, but I think
that's because it's the smallest car in the collection.

My daughter (11) is getting more interested, but her attention span
is, well, lacking. :)

The wife's even out here learning, but I believe her enthusiasm would
be ,uch greater if we had a '69 Challenger in the garage.

These days, the challenge is getting me into the garage. Muscle/joint
issues keep me laid up more often than not these days.

Perhaps I need to drag a lazy boy out to the garage an supervise. ;)

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/They-Might-Be-Racing/182813478411202<--Follow

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the
experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination
to do so."
--Douglas Adams