[Healeys] Wolseley 6/99 healey spares car on ebay in Little Rock, Arkansas

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 18:55:15 MDT 2011

On my Jag MK IX,  I have the BW DG250.  It has a solenoid shift second
gear (called intermediate speed hold) and locked direct drive 3rd
gear.  The intermediate speed hold is a great deal of fun, it's a bit
like a paddle shifter - fun to shift 2 to 3 on demand with the flick
of a switch.  I know a Mk IX owner who on occasion has been known to
do classic car drag races his Mk IX with much fanfare.  They used the
same box in Studebaker Golden Hawks... easily serviced in the US.

--
Sent from my mobile device