[Healeys] Wolseley 6/99 healey spares car on ebay in Little Rock, Arkansas

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 11:59:37 MDT 2011

Yes, Peter, David, et all off list - yes it would be. The only reason
I didn't mention the diff is that after 50 odd years, who knows what
diff is fitted.......
I don't. And the vendor doesn't mention it.
The best thing is the vendor doesn't even mention Healey in the ad.
Hence the opportunity for an Arkansas lister.... It's a BMC "C series"
parts bin at a fairer than reasonable price.....
Chris

Sent from my iPhone