[Healeys] Non Healey: 73 MGB value?

m.brouillette at comcast.net m.brouillette at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 09:06:34 MDT 2011

Guys,

      There are enough non Healey owners on our list so I thought I'd ask a question.  I have the opportunity to pickup a 73 MGB in pretty good condition.  It will need a fuel pump, and a tuneup, body looks good other than 1 dogleg and metal seems to be solid.  I know it's a general question I'm asking, but what would a saleable 73 MGB (probably a 3+ car) get in today's market in the states (New England based)?  Any anyone know someone looking for such a car?

Mike Brouillette
59 Bt7