[Healeys] Door escutcheon fitting

Rich Chrysler richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sun Jul 24 08:27:19 MDT 2011

Gergo,

The fitting of these escutcheons is critically dependent on how thin and how
flexible the door panel material might be. I have had no problem fitting
original or reproduction handles and escutcheons to customers cars. The door
panel must be pushed well in to allow the escutcheon to compress and the
tapered end of the lock pin to be started.

Rich