[Healeys] Mac question--Healey related (sorta)

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 23:14:31 MDT 2011

Michael -

There are two ways to display to a second screen,  either as a copy of
your desktop or as a second screen extension of your desktop.  You've
selected the second option, which means if you drag your video all the
way to the right (typically) and then keep going, it will magically
appear on the second screen.  Guys with Bloomberg terminals or gamers
do it this way all the time.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device