[Healeys] Fiberglass Top Question

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 00:02:32 MDT 2011

Just a dump idea, but a hardtop is not that big object. Isnt it better to
form a moulding using the old item and make a brand new instead of repairing
it? You can profit from the available hitech material and dont have to worry
about the bonding between the old and the new.
Although from "originality" point of view saving the old item should be
better.

Gergo