[Healeys] Driving Light Brackets - Yes..BJ8

Robert Blair rnbmail at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 00:01:14 MST 2011

Steve, I have a design [for the BJ8 - could be adjusted for any 6 cyl] that
does drill thru the splash panel/valence, and uses 2 simple alu machined or
steel bent brackets over and under the panel attached to the bumper irons to
fully stabilize the lamps and avoid valance wobble.  Easy to drill and fit.
Looks great.  I believe John Simms put my simple 3D dwgs on his web site.  If
you cannot find them I can send them with a pic of my lamps [7 inch Marchals]
on the car direct if you wish.

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  RNBmail at yahoo.com