[Healeys] Driving Light Brackets

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 26 23:19:37 MST 2011

Steve:  Before I installed my badge bar which has the mounting points for my
auxiliary lights, I had the lights mounted on sort of "L" shaped brackets.
They mounted just like the badge bar does - down between the splash pan and
bumper. Instead of being welded to the badge bar, they bent back parallel to
the splash pan and were just high enough to allow the securing of the light
with its bottom nut/bolt.  They could be secured with either the bumper
bracket bolts or overrider bolts depending on what spacing you wanted.  They
were very heavy duty and I do not recall ever having a problem with
vibration.  Don't know where I acquired them and don't know where they are
right now.  If I find them, I'll send you a picture.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031