[Healeys] BN2 Assemble order

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 13:42:22 MST 2011

Jose
There are probably a bunch of items that are a pain to do once something else
is "in the way" but four that come to mind are the installation of the 100
heater, the oil pressure line to the gauge, the foot box insulation and the
throttle linkage along the foot box. I try to get a lot of the stuff in the
engine compartment before installing the engine. Back half of the car isn't as
critical.  Everyone seems to approach the reassembly process differently
including when the final exterior paint is done. I like to follow the
Jensen/Austin original assembly line plan....whatever that might be!
Aloha
Perry

Jose wrote:
I am finally in the stage of beginning the assembly of my BN2.