[Healeys] Sent in my money, got no magazine, why don't they fix this?

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Mon Jan 24 05:26:49 MST 2011

Actually Gary is no longer the Editor Jeff Eakin is.  It is quite typical
for folks to confuse the two clubs though and we get the "wheres my mag I
paid my dues" comment a lot.  Usually turns up they paid the dues but cannot
remember to whom.

Warm Regards,

Tracy Drummond

PMP | ITIL Service Manager | CISSP | bighealey at charter.net | 408-394-3444