[Healeys] HealeyMag

Healey healey at hunterbane.com
Sun Jan 23 14:58:49 MST 2011

Both Garys responded to me, and I don't keep track of what club each
one is in, and I certainly don't know who is on the digest and really
don't care.  But I believe they all have the message now.  For future
reference, I think I speak for most of us that the use of "all caps"
is not necessary.  It seems to have a derogatory meaning with it.

Olin Brimberry
61 3000 MKII
BT7 Sideshifter TriCarb