[Healeys] How's the New Year going

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 19:11:23 MST 2011

Gary,

Yes,  it's all because of insensitive, politically incorrect folks like us
refuse to have our archaic, pollution belching old cars crushed and buy
Hybrids instead... or maybe not.  I say we tell the Chinese, Indians and the
rest of the emerging countries to to drive electric cars and I'll just keep
driving my Austin Healeysaurous ;-^)

Curt