[Healeys] falcon exhausts

Al Malin amalin at mac.com
Wed Feb 23 13:48:52 MST 2011

Alan,

I'm glad you had good luck a decade and a half ago but IMHO their quality has
slipped a whole bunch in the last 15 years.

Al Malin
Tricarb

On Feb 23, 2011, at 10:08 AM, Alan Seigrist wrote:

> I bought a Falcon system about 15 years ago for my BJ8.  it fit without
problems, except one downpipe was a little short which was fixed with an
extension from Pep Boys.  definitely worth the price considering the
alternative from Bell was about twice the price.  Still going strong despite
having bottomed out on the silencer about 10 times .