[Healeys] HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Dec 14 22:01:49 MST 2011

Maybe I'm doing this wrong.  Signing up for Team.Net is free,
but you better cough up the cash to get off the list ;-)

Anyway, the chap was on the digest so he didn't get the nice link
to the Unsubscribe/Manage web page, which may or may not have
worked anyway.  I hope to get that interface running error free
and smoothly again, RealSoonNow.

At least the bloody whiner is gone now.

mjb.