[Healeys] Updates to web site.

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 9 08:49:49 MST 2011

The following are updates for the last week of November and first part of
December.

1. A link to the email address for Lee Williams who produces a "Portable
Garage" on the Parts page, Miscellaneous section.

2. Link to E-Z Lok which are purported to work better than Helicoils for
stripped threads on the Parts page, Miscellaneous section.

3.  Installation of a Coolant Recovery System and a method of fastening the
Heater Cold Air Duct to the front frame. On the Technical page, My
Modifications section.

4. Over the next week of so I will be validating all of the links. If you
note a problem with any, please let me know.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com