[Healeys] 100M / 100S Reproduction For Sale- Mark Baker

Neil Anderson neilandcustom at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:50:43 MST 2011

Hi Randy,

I don't know if you know, as it was not reported much beyond our own local
Healey club and to a few other people, but I am very sorry to say that Mark
Baker, owner of Sport and Specialty, passed away on Oct. 21st from a sudden
heart attack.  He was 56 years old.

Mark was our biggest supporter at Conclave 2010 and without his sponsorship
we could not have put on the kind of highly regarded Conclave that we did.
His place at the center of the car show presented the type of high level
Healey restoration work that he and his company did. The 100S tribute car
was one of the last major projects he finished. Along with the presentation
of his own silver 100 concept car, he was hoping to gain a more national
exposure for his company.  His company is carrying on in his stead with the
over two-year backlog of work.

He is greatly missed by his family, friends, customers, and fellow club
members.

Neil Anderson
Midwest Region, AHCA
Regional Director