[Healeys] Healey lifestyle

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 01:55:51 MDT 2011

Congratulations on a beautiful restoration Gergo. I did not realise this was
one of the Morris Green engine cars. What is the C/E number? I'll add it to
my website.

Just on another point. Anyone else agree that the wire hose clips look much
better than the band type. (Irrespective of whther they are correct or not
for any particular model)

Derek