[Healeys] Healey lifestyle

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 23:40:53 MDT 2011

Thanks for the kind words everybody!
Yes, I am selling the car as I honestly say that building/restoring is realy
my joy. As I have four kids, we cant realy use a Healey in our life for
long. Though the first few hundred miles are mine, and yes I do real enjoy
it! The "boring" miles was just sarcasm.

According to the price, I have a business partner and he is doing the
marketing. I wont comment his pricing but, well You know... Future will tell
what would happen.

Gergo