[Healeys] Powerless BJ8

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Fri Aug 12 12:09:49 MDT 2011

Bob, while using the starter relay button to turn the engine for valve
setting, I suddenly lost all electrical power.  No starter, no lights, no
horn, no nothing.  My problem was a bad connection from the battery ground
cable to the cutoff switch.  I removed the cutoff switch and connected the
battery cable directly to ground, and all was well.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA