[Healeys] Factory Hardtop

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 15:18:27 MDT 2011

After all I came to my solution, which may not be 100% original, but
working.
Inspecting many pics and comparing to my "original" setup I have found at
least 3 different solutions on BN4 hardtops alone. And the seal set I
recived from AH4H (Bill Boulton sourced) is yet another type.
???
Make it work, and call it a day.

Gergo