[Healeys] Col Dodds

Bob Engdahl Bob.Engdahl at bnsnet.com
Fri Aug 5 11:41:41 MDT 2011

Chris,

You are right on so many levels. Venting helps.

I am sorry for your and the Dodd family's loss.

Bob Engdahl
BNS Network Solutions, Inc.
515-967-7544
bob.engdahl at bnsnet.com

** This email and any attachments are solely for the use of intended
recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, and you have received this
communication in error, any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this in error,
please contact the sender and discard this communication.  Thank you for your
cooperation. **