[Healeys] Original Unrestored 100M

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Aug 2 08:27:56 MDT 2011

All true.  Also irrelevant.

There's a lot of economic theory involved but, essentially, an item is 'worth' what people are willing to pay for it.
Apparently, people are willing to pay more for an 'M' than a 'stock' BN2.  Besides some limited application in
electronics, jewelery and some other areas, gold is useless--you can't eat it, fuel your cars with it, etc. (and jewelry
is useless IMO)--yet its price keeps going up (yes, I understand the 'inflation hedge' aspect).  Apple products are
overpriced--everyone here in the Silicon Valley knows that--but people are willing to stand in line and pay the price
anyway.  I could go on.

Too bad there isn't a market for 'short selling' cars and other collectibles--maybe that would offset the extravagant
prices.  And, you could put the 'investors move elsewhere' prediction into practice.

Bob