[Healeys] Stainless Steel Fuel Tank for Big Healeys

Mike Slechta mslechta at chartermi.net
Sat Apr 30 08:17:40 MDT 2011

Greg ~ I'll have to get some of that, just to have along when we're traveling.
Fortunately, here in WI we still have quite a few stations that have
ethanol-free fuel. You just have to know where to go to get it. Also, the
state requires that pumps with ethanol fuel must be labeled as such (unlike
many other states). http://pure-gas.org/ &
http://www.fuel-testers.com/state_guide_ethanol_laws.html are very helpful
guides if you can access them while traveling.
Some listers have commented that ethanol fuel has not had any impact on their
LBC's & yard equipment. It also sounds like they have not run those engines
very much. IMHO, they will feel the impact eventually.  It really sucks that
we have to go through this just to keep our LBC's on the road.
Thanks for the "Startron" lead, Mad Mike