[Healeys] Fw: Ratchet Spanners

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Apr 30 04:52:46 MDT 2011

Don't have a good source for you in Australia, but I bought a set of these,
 Gearwrench brand, they were about $30-$40 bucks at NAPA as a christmas
special, about half off, not sure exactly why, but I like them, use them
much more often than my ratchet set, in fact if I don't have a situation
 where the extension on the ratchet is needed as opposed to the gearwrench,
 the ratchet set doesn't come out of the toolbox.

 Maybe it is just that the individual wrenches are larger, and therefore
 easier to find, when the tools are laying about at I work on the latest
 project.

 Get a quality set, as they have more "clicks" per 360 degrees rotation, and
 work better in tight spaces.

 Greg Lemon