[Healeys] County parts

Bob Yule autofarm at cyg.net
Thu Apr 28 11:06:13 MDT 2011

    I have seen the parts that County handles made in several different
countries (not China).  In this instance I would bet that the problem is
with the installation or something else (oil pump) rather than the bearings.
    Bearings today are run off a machine that is far more accurate and
consistent than the machinery of 50 years ago, and the materials are far
more consistent as well.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net