[Healeys] Vehicle Registration in PA

fogbro1 at comcast.net fogbro1 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 28 05:51:24 MDT 2011

List,

The advantage is a one time registration fee. I think it's up to $100 now. It
was $50 when I registered the TF and TR3. Also, the annual state inspection is
not required which means I don't have to spend the time and money to have a
car that's only been driven less that 3000 miles in the past 12 months
partially dismantled and road tested by a guy who can't even find the start
button. Y'know: the guy who just looked at the wheel nut and asked "What year
Undo is this" ?

The Other Ed