[Healeys] SPEED SIDE SHIFT GEAR BOX Unknown spare piece

John & Kerry Rowe jkrowe46 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Apr 22 20:40:46 MDT 2011

This is great to hear. That would explain why I have 2 positions in 1st
gear. After you start applying the power, you can move the lever further
forward. I had a' thought bubble' about this some time ago but it seemed
like a lot of work.
Maybe I will just have to pull the box again- although not looking forward
to it very much

Thanks

John Rowe
Qld Australia