[Healeys] 100-M carburetors

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Apr 20 18:56:33 MDT 2011

In fact, I kept a link to Michael's setup for reference (about halfway down the page):

http://www.britishcarforum.com/bcforum/ubbthreads.php/topics/636273/Re_100M_Cold_Airbox_Filter

The DW adapter had about a 4.5" OD (he sells a special tube).  I cut/rewelded ours down to a 4" dia. so a standard cold
air supply ("crotch cooler") hose would fit.  Still, it's tight.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net