[Healeys] Inline fuses

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 20 10:37:04 MDT 2011

If I had an unrestored car, with an old wire harness I would certainly check
all of the wiring
that travels under the car ,  along the frame areas.    My White and black
wire coming from the
cut off switch in the trunk  had grounded out under the car from some POs
incident.  Also my
red wires going to the head light switch were fried from a short in that
circuit.

FWIW,  I now use that white and black wire that runs to the trunk for my
third brake light.  Its
already in the wire loom and sure eliminates the hassle of running a new
wire.   I use a new
"green twist knob battery cut off switch"  to make life a hole lot easier.

Mark