[Healeys] BN2 Original Owners Handbook

John Harper ah at jharper.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 10:10:41 MDT 2011

For those who might be interested I have 4 owner handbooks to compare

They are as follows

Date                    Publication     Edition         Note

September 1953  996             blank           1
January 1954            996/A           SECOND
April 1954              996/B           THIRD
December 1955   97H 996E        FIFTH           2,3

Note
1       Publication number on blank page opposite
2       When BMC took over the publications of these from Austin they
added the 97H prefix to most Austin publications.
3       This might be a reproduction but is so it is good. However the
typeface used on the front cover is not identical to the other three.

Regards

--
John Harper