[Healeys] BN2 Original Owners Handbook

Peter Svilans peter.svilans at rogers.com
Wed Apr 20 07:57:28 MDT 2011

Interesting observations, Jim.  My copy of the first 100 handbook has
"Publication No. 996" inside the front cover and just the word "Publication"
on the title page (as in your number one), but there is NO "Erratum page 20"
sticker.  I'd be interested in whether the mistake on p.20 had been
corrected.

Seems the handbooks were an ongoing, organic, series of publications involving
error corrections, addenda and supplements before a new "letter" edition
incorporating them all, was issued.  My AKD 1102B (3000 Mk I) has a red
sticker with two addenda regarding plugs and an error regarding the automatic
choke, as well as a Supplement leaflet for the Mark II.  My other copy of the
same "B" handbook doesn't have the Mk II Supplement.

Love the unique feel and smell of these fine old books.

Best
Peter