[Healeys] BN2 Original Owners Handbook, NOT

Jim Lesher cleona44 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 20:46:18 MDT 2011

Curt - there are actually 2 versions of the first issue that I am know that
are in existence.

1 - publication No. 996, with this publication number printed on the inside of
the front cover, and on the title page with the date September 1953 there is
the word PUBLICATION but no number. More importantly, on the contents page
there is the Austin-Healey '100' Erratum page 20 Publication No. 996 sticker

2 - publication No. 996, with this publication number printed on the inside of
the first blank page of the book, facing the title page. This title page is
the same as the first version.
This version does not have the Erratum sticker

Which one of these would you be interested in for your collection?

jim lesher

> Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 17:33:58 -0700
> From: cnaarndt at gmail.com
> To: healeys at autox.team.net
> Subject: [Healeys] BN2 Original Owners Handbook, NOT
>
> Listers,
>
> Hopefully, no one is bidding on this BN2 *REPRODUCTION* owners handbook.
> Especially when you can buy the same reprint new for less than $25.00.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Austin-Healey-100-owners-handbook-_W0QQcmdZVie
wItemQQhashZitem1c1ae08e24QQitemZ120710008356QQptZMotorsQ5fManualsQ5fLiteratu
re