[Healeys] Ashtray style

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 19:48:58 MDT 2011

John:
Yes they do, it fits right in, no problem. I just had the same experience last
week when I received my ashtray from my supplier. It appears that the
receptable for the ashes is pretty well the same except at the top, they now
have a riveted support for the cigarettes like a modern car. I simply cannot
see how the suppliers like Moss, where mine came from, accept this and sell
it. Perhaps not enough people are complaining.

Jean