[Healeys] Leaking rear carb

scott willis ahpowered at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:13:21 MDT 2011

I HATE HOTMAIL! Been trying to send an email for 30 minutes now with a link to
my Youtube video showing the leaking carb. Says I have Acitve View which is
obviously being blocked by the webmaster for the group. UGH!I thought a video
would be helpful.
I've been drivin the hell outta the BN7. I started smelling gas. I found this
damn leak on the bottom of the the rear carb. Anyone
have an idea of how I can fix? Is there something that might be loose or will
it require a rebuild? Not sure where the leak is coming from
It is just dripping off the bottom of the carb from what I can see.

Car is running perfectly with no miss. Argh! I want to drive it. Perfect
weather. Drip drip drip right onto the exhaust. KABOOM!Thanks,

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
59 MGA
66 E-Type FHC