[Healeys] BN2 body assy order

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Sat Apr 2 23:47:28 MST 2011

I also did the shroud first like Tadek (I already did it twice) and I would do
it again this way.
To get an excellent finish you need to do the final paintwork on the shroud
when the shroud is already fitted to the car. Then its much better not having
fitted the instrument panel or other parts you need to hide and be careful.
That`s why I am waiting with doing the wiring loom till after the car is
finally painted.
Josef Eckert

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----