[Healeys] BN2 body assy order

Tadeusz Malkiewicz tadeusz.malkiewicz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 18:33:06 MST 2011

Thomas,

Are you sure about it?

I had the shroud first, wiper assemly after and last the instrument panel. I
found it very comfortable.

In order to connect all the cabling I first hanged the instrument panel on 2
tie wraps (though the mounting holes for the bolts on each side).

If you do the wiper assembly/ panel/shroud order, then you have to be carful
not to damage the instrument panel with rivets you have to install, and
there is no way you can mount the middle support for the instrument panel &
the rear view mirror..

Tadek

Message: 2