[Healeys] A serious YELLOW Healey <G> !!

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sat Sep 25 20:55:15 MDT 2010

  << For those of us fortunate enough to chat with
Donald, we got the impression
that he would have been fine with a motor that
upgraded the performance of his
chassis. >>

Absolutely, Rick.  Of course, he was always in awe
& amazement
that we would even LOVE & restore & go everywhere
in his cars
with the passion we do and he said he found it
everywhere he went <G> and would often remark
about it !!  On one of his last trips, I
ran into him in the lobby and as usual greeted me
with his great
warmth.  He asked me where Cindy was [he REALLY
liked her <G>
[cute young thing - LOL !!] and I said she
couldn't make it and that
I had driven to the event in Hortense alone.  The
look/reaction
told me he was sure I was crazy !!!   LOL !!

<< My conclusion: Enjoy your stock Healey or build
whatever is in your imagination.
That's the true spirit of Healey cars. >>

Absolutely & agreed !!

Ed
'67 BJ-7
[Hortense THE Healey wearing STD IL plates    AH
BJ 7    ]
Please visit MY site at: www.justbrits.com with a
LOT of
Healey Memorabilia For Sale including a picture of
BN-3&  DMH !!