[Healeys] A serious YELLOW Healey <G> !!

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 20:01:58 MDT 2010

Maybe this is the magic of Healeys.  There's room for
people who enjoy a stock four or six cylinder, or an upgraded motor relying on
period competition parts, right up to the engine-swapping nasty boys.  At the
end of the day, I think we all are more enthusiastic about the "Healey" part
of the car rather than the "Austin" part.  For those of us fortunate enough to
chat with Donald, we got the impression that he would have been fine with a
motor that upgraded the performance of his chassis.  My conclusion:  Enjoy
your stock Healey or build whatever is in your imagination.  That's the true
spirit of Healey cars.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo