[Healeys] A serious YELLOW Healey <G> !!

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sat Sep 25 18:15:13 MDT 2010

  << But when I grew up, if you had a 'vette motor
in your rod, you ruled
the world. OTOH, today's engine swappers are head
over heels about the LS
series motors. >>

But yer sorta not comparing Apples & Oranges,
Rick<G> !!

When we grew up, 283s then348s [truck motor] and
327s were
THE only ticket in town <G> !!

WHY the 350 went thru the roof and remains there
is beyond
me <G> !!!

In the early-mid '70s I got a '64 Camino with 327
& 4 speed.  Worked on it a TAD and I could blow
the doors off those 350s <G><G><G> !!!  It was
FUNNY !!  Then I got a '69 in '80-'81 that I
dumped a 327 in in trade [sucker got the 350] and
I DID do some 'tricks' and hardly anything could
touch me yet car was a GREAT daily driver !!!

350 = bah  !!!   LOL

Ed
'67 BJ-7
[Hortense THE Healey wearing STD IL plates    AH
BJ 7    ]
Please visit MY site at: www.justbrits.com with a
LOT of
Healey Memorabilia For Sale including a picture of
BN-3&  DMH !!