[Healeys] Heat! Looking for exhaust recommendations

Richard Dryman rdryman1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 11:46:04 MDT 2010

Healey Marque had an excellent article on heat-reducing insulation several
months ago; don't have my stack in front of me now; perhaps someone else has the
issue #.
I have insulated extensively and have absolutely no problem with heat; but was
'shot-down' with the new materials and techniques used in this article. Very
professional !
My insulation was done 25 years ago~~~ remember these: radiation, conduction,
and infiltration.