[Healeys] Heat! Looking for exhaust recommendations

robert westcott 55healey at comcast.net
Thu Sep 23 09:47:34 MDT 2010

Scott,

My inexpensive response was to use a closed cell foam anti-fatigue
runner material that I found at Lowes.  It is 36" wide and 3/8" thick,
any length, medium gray color. A few bucks a foot. Cuts like butter
and will lie down on the floor without any glue and fasteners. It
works well as a sound insulator as well as a heat barrier, comes out
in a blink to dry out after running through rainstorms like I did last
weekend.  Not concours or permanent if you want to replace it later.

Rob Westcott

(425) 644-9590