[Healeys] Heat! Looking for exhaust recommendations

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Wed Sep 22 22:31:40 MDT 2010

  << Anyone have a recommendation for isolating
the muffler heat? I don't have
anything between the floor and the exhaust. If you
have photos of what you
used please send. Also let me know how you
installed it and attached it to the
underside of the car. >>

Don't you have Moss Part # 021-776 - Heat Shield,
exhaust in
place, Scott ??  Ditto the 021-688 Kit ??  Does help.

<< Now that I have the Healey back running it is
billowing heat. I don't have
the carpet back in yet. >>

Poor baby<G> !!  Put the std. insulation and
carpet in and drive it !!
I've covered a LOT of this GREAT Country in
Hortense LONG
before DynaMat, etal was even invented.  So what
??  I WANTED
to drive her and wanted to go places.  ONE
'solution' --- DO IT !!
So I did - er, oops, and mostly with G.F. now Wife
Cindy <G><G> !!

The pics in "Various Articles" [ I think <G>] of
Conclave '89 were
taken either by me or Cindy and we got there in
Hortense, huh
Rich <VBG> !!  That was Rich's TV year <VBEG> !!!
And we "taught"
the bar manager that closing at 10:30PM was
UN-healthy with
the Healey crowd due in, huh Rich ??   LOL !!

Ed
'67 BJ-7
[Hortense THE Healey wearing STD IL plates    AH
BJ 7    ]
Please visit MY site at: www.justbrits.com