[Healeys] Heat! Looking for exhaust recommendations

scott willis ahpowered at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 21:11:28 MDT 2010

Hey gang,
Now that I have the Healey back running it is billowing heat. I don't have the
carpet back in yet.

Anyone have a recommendation for isolating the muffler heat? I don't have
anything between the floor and the exhaust. If you have photos of what you
used please send. Also let me know how you installed it and attached it to the
underside of the car.

I am also looking for an inexpensive material to put under the carpet and
recommendations on how I should attach it. This interior is temporary so I am
trying not to spend much on materials until I am ready for resto. I just want
to drive it for now.

THANKS,

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA